See the Channel Catalog to see which Plans have access to this channel.
Clearbit provides tools to help sales and marketing teams work with current toolsets in the customer management field.
Please note that terms used in the Clearbit channel categories are Clearbit specific terminology.
How to Connect
- On the My pipelines page, click Create Pipelines.
- Search for the first step for your new pipeline. You can always add more steps later.
- To use the legacy builder, click the Pipeline Designer toggle to use the legacy version of the pipeline builder.
For more information about connections, see How to connect to a channel.
Connect to Clearbit
- Expand Clearbit in the list of channels on the right side of the page and click Connect.
- Enter your API Key and click Connect.
How to reconnect
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
- If you need to connect a different account.
- Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
- Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has this channel in it.
- Open a step that contains this channel.
- Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
The steps you can use with Clearbit fall into two categories: People and Companies.
|Action||Look up a Person||Looks for a person by their complete or partial email address and returns a single record.|
|Action||Look up a Company||Looks for a company by the domain name and returns a single record.|
Use case examples
The following are some examples of using the Clearbit channel.
In this example, we look up a user in Clearbit and add them to a Quickbase table.
- In the Clearbit channel, add a Look Up a Person action step and add an email address for the person you are looking for. I could also use a jinja expression to search for a person. See About Jinja for more information.
- Add a Quickbase action Create a record and add the fields from the Clearbit step that you what to add to the Quickbase table.