See the Channel Catalog to see which Plans have access to this channel.
Mailchimp is a web-based email marketing service and automation platform allowing you to create and manage mailing lists, newsletters, automated campaigns.
Please note that terms used in the Mailchimp channel categories are Mailchimp specific terminology.
How to Connect
- On the My pipelines page, click Create Pipelines.
- Search for the first step for your new pipeline. You can always add more steps later.
- To use the legacy builder, click the Pipeline Designer toggle to use the legacy version of the pipeline builder.
For more information about connections, see How to connect to a channel.
Connect to Mailchimp
- Expand Mailchimp in the list of channels on the right side of the page and click Connect to Mailchimp.
- In the pop-up window enter your Mailchimp API Key. If you don't know it, use the link at the bottom of the window to take you to Mailchimp to get it. When finished, click Connect to Mailchimp.
How to reconnect
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
- If you need to connect a different account.
- Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
- Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has this channel in it.
- Open a step that contains this channel.
- Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
The steps you can use with Mailchimp fall into two categories: Subscribers and Email Events.
Note: You cannot use jinja expressions in trigger conditions unless explicitly specified as possible.
|Trigger||User Subscribed||Triggers on a new subscriber to the selected list.|
|Trigger||User Unsubscribed||Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from the selected list.|
|Action||Update Subscriber||Updates a list subscriber.|
|Action||Subscribe||Subscribes a user to a list.|
|Action||Unsubscribe||Unsubscribes a user from a list.|
|Query||Search Subscribers||Searches subscribers to the selected list and returns a list of subscribers.|
|Action||Fetch a Linked Subscriber||Fetches a linked subscriber.|
|Action||Look Up Subscriber||Looks up subscribers based on search criteria.|
|Trigger||On Campaign Email Activity||Triggers on new email event.|
|Query||Search Email Events||Searches the selected account for email events and returns a list.|