See the Channel Catalog to see which Plans have access to this channel.
Zuora is an enterprise software company that creates and provides software for businesses to launch and manage their subscription-based services. Zuora’s applications are designed to automate recurring billing, collections, quoting, revenue recognition, and subscription metrics. .
Please note that terms used in the Zuora channel categories are Zuora specific terminology.
How to Connect
- On the My pipelines page, click Create a pipeline. Enter name, description, and tag fields and click the Create Pipelines button. The pipelines wizard displays:
- From the wizard you choose the connections for the first steps of your pipeline. When you choose a type, you'll add the channels and steps for your first steps. You can always add more steps later. A Triggered pipeline is started by a specific event in real-time. A Scheduled pipeline will start according to a schedule. A Manual pipeline only starts manually. Once you've completed the wizard, you'll be prompted for connection detail, if necessary. If you are an experienced builder, click the Start from scratch button and then from the right side of the page, choose the All to list all available channels.
Connect to Zuora
- Expand Zuora in the list of channels on the right side of the page and click Connect to Zuora.
- In the pop-up window, select the Account Type and enter your Client ID and Client Secret. To find your Client ID and Client Secret:
- Once logged into Zuora, go to the upper right and click on the account name drop down and click on Administration.
- On the Adminstration page, click on Manage Users, then select the correct user account from the user list provided.
- On the user page, the Client ID is at the bottom. The Client Secret is displayed once at creation. If you do not know your Client Secret, you will need to create a new one in the new OAuth Client section.
How to reconnect
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
- If you need to connect a different account.
- Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
- Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has this channel in it.
- Open a step that contains this channel.
- Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
The steps you can use with Zuora are grouped into five categories:
Note: You cannot use jinja expressions in trigger conditions unless explicitly specified as possible.
|Trigger||Comment Created||Triggers when a new comment is created in the selected project.|
|Trigger||Comment Updated||Triggers when a comment is updated in the selected project.|
|Action||Comment on an Issue||Creates a new comment to the selected issue.|
|Action||Update Comment||Updates a comment in a specific issue.|
|Query||Search Comments||Searches comments and returns a list.|
|Action||Fetch a Linked Comment||Fetches a linked comment.|
|Action||Look Up Comment||Searches comments and returns a single record.|
|Trigger||Issue Created||Triggers when a new issue is created in the selected project. If a project is not selected all issues in all projects are monitored for updates.|
|Trigger||Issue Updated||Triggers when an issue is updated in the selected project. If a project is not selected all issues in all projects are monitored for updates.|
|Action||Create Issue||Creates an issue in the selected project.|
|Action||Update Issue||Updates the selected issue.|
|Action||Transition Issue||Transitions the selected issue to another state.|
|Action||Delete Issue||Deletes the selected issue.|
|Action||Add Watcher||Adds a watcher to the issue.|
|Action||Remove Watcher||Removes a watcher from the issue.|
|Query||Search Issues||Searches a project and returns a list of issues.|
|Query||Search Subtasks||Lists subtasks of an issue.|
|Action||Fetch a Linked Issue||Fetches a linked issue.|
|Action||Look Up an Issue||Fetches an issue by uniquely identifying attribute.|
|Trigger||Worklog Created||Triggers when a new worklog entry is created in an issue.|
|Trigger||Worklog Updated||Triggers when a worklog is updated.|
|Trigger||Attachment Created||Triggers when an attachment is created.|
Triggers when an attachment is deleted.
|Action||Create Attachment||Creates an attachment.|
|Action||Delete Attachment||Deletes an attachment.|
|Query||Search Attachments||Searches attachments and returns a list.|
|Action||Fetch a Linked Attachment||Fetches a linked attachment.|
|Action||Look Up Attachment||Looks for an attachment and returns a single record.|
Here are some use case examples to help you understand how to use the Zuora channel.
In this case we are a company which manages customer subscriptions using Zuora and we want to have integration, so that we update my Quickbase record every time the state of current customer subsection changes or there is a new one.