Based on your administrative permissions, the Account Summary page displays:
- Account and service plan information
- Billing information
- Account usage information
- Realm name and admin (if using realms)
- Company name and email domain
Additionally, by clicking the More drop-down from the upper-right corner of this page, you can perform these tasks:
- Create a new app
- Create a new group
- Provision users
- Add users to groups
- Email users
- Edit account properties
- Cancel service
Account and service plan information
- To review the service plan details, click the name of the plan to display its limits.
- To change your service plan, admins can use one of these methods:
- Click the buy more link below Purchased & Used
- Click the buy more link below API Calls
- Click Change plan at the top of the page.
For more details, click Changing your service plan.
- Additionally, to change a user's access or permissions to an application, click Users with access row in the Plan column. For more details, click Managing users with access.
- To edit billing information, click Edit Billing Information at the top of the page. For more details, click Changing billing information.
- To view billing history, click View Billing History at the top of the page. For more details, click Viewing billing history.
Account usage information
- To view details about the apps in production, click the x in production (xx total) link below Apps. For more details, click Apps.
- To display a chart showing daily counts of API calls for apps in your account, click the View API usage link below API Calls. For more details, click Examining account usage.
Realm name and admin
If your account is part of a realm:
- To review the properties of your Quickbase web address used for the realm, click the realm name to open the Realm Summary page.
Note: This field also indicates whether or not you are using LDAP authentication for single sign-on (SSO).
- To review or edit the realm admin's information, or send email to the realm admin, click the realm admin name.
Company name and email domain
To review and edit the company name or email domain, click its respective link.