Use the mobile app to access your Quickbase apps from your mobile device.
- Android 9.0 and above
- iOS 15.0 and above
Mobile app features
You can use the mobile app to access your apps anywhere. Here's what you can do:
View your apps, app home pages, and mobile dashboards
View tables and reports
Add, edit, view, and delete records
Email reports and records as links to colleagues
- Open app links from within Quickbase apps
Note: Some field types behave differently when viewing and editing records. Read more.
- Dashboards—are now available on the mobile app and mobile browser
- App admins can now assign role-based dashboards to mobile users
- App home button lets you quickly jump to the app’s home page or dashboard
When you sign in to the mobile app, you can choose to enable the biometric authentication (fingerprint or facial recognition) on your device.
If your company uses corporate authentication (SAML), use your corporate credentials to sign into the mobile app. The first time you open the app, you're asked if you have a corporate username and password.
If you tap Yes, you're redirected to your corporate sign-in page. After you sign in, the mobile app opens. The app redirects to your corporate sign-in page whenever you open the app.
If your company's sign-in page is unavailable outside of the corporate network you need to register your mobile device on that network. Otherwise, you can't access the sign-in page.
From your My Apps page, tap the three-dot icon in the top left, then select Sign out.
Set the desktop app to open on mobile
- App admins can set the default view of an app to the desktop app
- Realm admins can request the desktop app load realm-wide by opening a tech support case