Group elements to make them appear side-by-side on the same horizontal row. Grouping form elements is a great way to organize related fields.
For example, you may want to group a preferred name, email address, and phone number for clients on one row. Or, cost per unit, total, and budgeted amount for inventory materials.
To create rows of grouped form elements, drag and drop one element on top of another.
- Grouped elements will appear on the same row when the column width permits.
- If grouped elements are too wide to fit within the column, the group will wrap to the next row.
To add more elements to a group you’ve already created, drag and drop the new element onto the group.
- Dragging a group of elements on top of another group of elements will create a new group containing all elements from both groups.
Move grouped elements by dragging and dropping them in different columns in the same section.
Grouped elements menu
Open the grouped elements menu by clicking anywhere in the group. In the grouped elements menu, you can:
- Reorganize the order of your elements
- Ungroup elements
- Delete elements from the group
- Move the group to a different section on your form canvas.
- Select Delete group to delete the group and all elements in the group from the form
- Note: This will not delete any fields from your table